Welcome to my blog.

This blog shares my creative journey of sewing, creating, nursing and just being me - mother, wife and individual. I hope I inspire, motivate or make you smile. Enjoy



Thursday 26 May 2011

Getting Started

Well, here goes, my first blog as a beginner who is daunted by the many options and techno words that are in all the settings. Today it rained and I had to work. I love wet rainy days to sit inside and sew. Currently I have 6 puppet pants to finish for Lotus Calisthenics, textile poppies to stitch on from a workshop with Carolyn Sharkey 2 weeks back and the 'Colette Ginger skirt' to commence when my pattern arrives. It is meant to be a sew-a-long with Sunni at a 'fashionable stitch' but I am at a road block with no pattern. Check out Sunni's website http://www.afashionablestitch.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment