Welcome to my blog.

This blog shares my creative journey of sewing, creating, nursing and just being me - mother, wife and individual. I hope I inspire, motivate or make you smile. Enjoy



Monday 22 December 2014

Crazy December

Last weekend my girlfriend Cassie had her dance showcase. She has only had the dance school since October so it has been a mad craze to get everything ready. Finally the day came and the performance was spectacular. 
This is the vulcher costume. I loved playing with the feathers. Something a bit different to normal! 
My second favorite costume was a snake ballet leotard. In all the madness I forgot to take a photo!
As a treat to myself amongst the christmas madness, I attended a bear workshop at Bear Essence. I love making Josie's bears. I try to make one every Christmas. This is "wanna be a reindeer". When making this cute little fella, I used a nose made of modeling clay. This was so much easier than stitching a nose. And look how cute it is. 
I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and safe New Year. Love Meagan 

No comments:

Post a Comment